RF Private Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Regi (653)
PS EOS Internasional I_vote_lcapPS EOS Internasional I_voting_barPS EOS Internasional I_vote_rcap 
sevenfoldism17 (569)
PS EOS Internasional I_vote_lcapPS EOS Internasional I_voting_barPS EOS Internasional I_vote_rcap 
RF.DG (540)
KSS (490)
Chenova (488)
meylan (484)
[PS]Revandy (469)
ojan (400)
McMonk (386)
Armand (361)

Advertisement
Valery

- Vote for us.

RF Online

PS EOS Internasional

Go down

PS EOS Internasional Empty PS EOS Internasional

Post by serakh00 Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:59 am

Nih ane copas dari websitenya :

Hello my friends!

I am playing Echo of Soul Online, the first Echo of Soul Private Server!
And I wanted to invite you all to join me in this adventure, starting at Echo of Soul Online - Echo of Soul Private Server - EOS.Land.

Each new commoner will receive a bag of useful goodies that will aid you among your path!

If you would like to join me, please click on the following links:
Echo of Soul Website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Echo of Soul Forums: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Note:
This message was provided by 'Echo of Soul Online - Echo of Soul Private Server - EOS.Land' to be used in our advertising system.
We take no responsibility for the misuse of this system.

Rate :
Exp : x2
Drop : x5
Job Warlock
Raid Kranheim

Reward ID baru :
1 set Lucid/General Gem+5
24slot Bag
500 Magic Egg
Mount

di tunggu ya bro
IGN : reAnimated

Note : bagi yang mau spesial reward bisa PMin ke ane alamat email yang ente pake untuk registrasi ID nya

serakh00

Why did you join in here? : nothing
Jumlah Posting : 10
Your Birthday : ) : 1990-01-01
Age  ( Umur )   : 34
Home   Home   : asd

Back to top Go down