RF Private Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Regi (653)
The AuraKingdom Private Server I_vote_lcapThe AuraKingdom Private Server I_voting_barThe AuraKingdom Private Server I_vote_rcap 
sevenfoldism17 (569)
The AuraKingdom Private Server I_vote_lcapThe AuraKingdom Private Server I_voting_barThe AuraKingdom Private Server I_vote_rcap 
RF.DG (540)
KSS (490)
Chenova (488)
meylan (484)
[PS]Revandy (469)
ojan (400)
McMonk (386)
Armand (361)

Advertisement
Valery

- Vote for us.

RF Online

The AuraKingdom Private Server

Go down

The AuraKingdom Private Server Empty The AuraKingdom Private Server

Post by reyzkakashi Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:47 am

"The new aurakingdom private server:

Address: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Account Application: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Game settings:

EXP: X8 DROP: X10
Strengthen +20 Grade open 99
roperperceiling x 10times
Reputation ceiling 999999
Guild currency ceiling 999999
Archaeological currency ceiling 999999

1. All maps cancel the limit of tasks.
2. Small monsters Acquired Dragon Pts: 2 points
3. BOSS Acquired Dragon Pts: 10 times
4. Ten times experiences for all monsters
5. Ten times golds for all monsters
6. Ten times basic dropping rates in instance zones
7. Ten times of adventure experiences
8. Ten times of guild experiences
9. Five times of instance zones frequencies
10. Five times less of the instance zones re-set time
11. Timed tasks refresh every 20 minutes. Reputation tasks are available to unlock 20 times everyday. The level of LV40 assistant tasks could do directly.
12. Loyalty mall has [Guardian Sprite of Quest] Quest XP is increased by 300% selling
13. The limit of greetings is 100 times everyday, once could get 100 points Loyalty."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

reyzkakashi

Why did you join in here? : Promosi gan
Jumlah Posting : 1
Your Birthday : ) : 1985-11-22
Age  ( Umur )   : 38
Home   Home   : Jakarta

Back to top Go down