RF Private Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Regi (653)
[PRIVATE SERVER] Kungfu Famille Legend of Martial Arts Online | FREE ZEN I_vote_lcap[PRIVATE SERVER] Kungfu Famille Legend of Martial Arts Online | FREE ZEN I_voting_bar[PRIVATE SERVER] Kungfu Famille Legend of Martial Arts Online | FREE ZEN I_vote_rcap 
sevenfoldism17 (569)
[PRIVATE SERVER] Kungfu Famille Legend of Martial Arts Online | FREE ZEN I_vote_lcap[PRIVATE SERVER] Kungfu Famille Legend of Martial Arts Online | FREE ZEN I_voting_bar[PRIVATE SERVER] Kungfu Famille Legend of Martial Arts Online | FREE ZEN I_vote_rcap 
RF.DG (540)
KSS (490)
Chenova (488)
meylan (484)
[PS]Revandy (469)
ojan (400)
McMonk (386)
Armand (361)

Advertisement
Valery

- Vote for us.

RF Online

[PRIVATE SERVER] Kungfu Famille Legend of Martial Arts Online | FREE ZEN

Go down

[PRIVATE SERVER] Kungfu Famille Legend of Martial Arts Online | FREE ZEN Empty [PRIVATE SERVER] Kungfu Famille Legend of Martial Arts Online | FREE ZEN

Post by vinich Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Legend of Martial Arts, aka 武林外传(CN) or Qworld(TH) or 夢世界 プラス(JP).
KFF-LoMA is an international LoMA private server.

Homepage:Click Here
Register: Register Here
Download: Click Here

Server Spec:
Set in North America, 7x24 dedicated server

KFF-LoMA's features:
1. 100x EXP rate, 50x drop rate, 100x money rate, max lvl 130.

2. 100% free to play, redesigned custom cash shop. Most of the cash shop items are selling for gold at the 1st town. Zen(Cubi) is free to get, by Vote Job system, online hours to Zen, forum credits convert to Zen.

3. Easy for lvl up, send 1000G as gift for new born character. NPC selling lots of important items for gold at the birthplace, the players could suit up for level up 1~100+ very quickly at the 1st town.

4. Modify and optimize all the Rebirth quests, no more laborious steps, just reach the required level and take the quest, then instant reborn in 5 sec.

5. Spawn and activate all boss and events at 1st channel, no need to switch the channel now.

6. Add custom new map, custom new boss, optimized drop list for boss, everyone can work hard on boss hunting for getting the ultimate set for free.

7. English game client, based on loma v110 client. Also will provide language patches for different countries.

8. Active community on the forum, friendly staff team, welcome to join the KungFu Famille.

Also you can check this entry to know more feature detail.

Server Changelog:
​20130701 - New update deployed on server, check the detail here
​20130619 - Gets a new update, check the detail here
20130617 - An offline event - 'Screenshot Contest' started
20130617 - An offline event - 'Screenshot Contest' started
20130616 - Add ranking list on the homepage, fix the bug of unable to start game on some systems
20130615 - Release the chinese language patch for KFF-LoMA
20130614 - Deploy a big update for KFF-LoMA, detail is here
20130608 - Release the guide: How to get the Zen in KFF-LoMA

Screenshots in KFF-LoMA:

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
Char TS:

rata2 player nya org asia gan udah mayan rame gan