RF Private Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Regi (653)
RF ZEUS 2.2.3.2 SEMI CCR I_vote_lcapRF ZEUS 2.2.3.2 SEMI CCR I_voting_barRF ZEUS 2.2.3.2 SEMI CCR I_vote_rcap 
sevenfoldism17 (569)
RF ZEUS 2.2.3.2 SEMI CCR I_vote_lcapRF ZEUS 2.2.3.2 SEMI CCR I_voting_barRF ZEUS 2.2.3.2 SEMI CCR I_vote_rcap 
RF.DG (540)
KSS (490)
Chenova (488)
meylan (484)
[PS]Revandy (469)
ojan (400)
McMonk (386)
Armand (361)

Advertisement
Valery

- Vote for us.

RF Online

RF ZEUS 2.2.3.2 SEMI CCR

3 posters

Go down

RF ZEUS 2.2.3.2 SEMI CCR Empty RF ZEUS 2.2.3.2 SEMI CCR

Post by bogel123 Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:38 am

ZEUS_BANNER.jpg

Zeus RF, God Of Rising Force
RF Private Server Indonesia. Build your own character. Build your own race. Make your own luck.
Server Information :

Max Level 65
Rate Exp x25
Rate Animus x25
Rate Drop x25
No Equip Donation
No More Dupe
Original RF Online Features (No Custom)

ZeusRF In-Game Rules®

1. Using 3rd party program, Fly Hack, Speed Hack, Damage Hack, Terrain Glitch and Wall Glitch are bannable..

1st Offense = Banned Forever

2. Exploiting Game Bugs such as CB aura Bug and SK Bug (even your not using Cerberus, Inferno or other launcher type weapons) are bannable.

Note: If you got CB aura Bug, please join a guild immediately, then log out, then log in again, CB aura Bug will be gone.

Please also take note that we will only accept screen shots of CB BUG aura when they are outside HQ, players who got CB BUG when inside HQ is to be given a fair warning so as to prevent them from abusing the BUG itself.

1st Offense = 170 hours Ban (1week)
2nd Offense = Permanent Ban

3. Abuse of bad words or Saying Bad Words to insult other players in Race, Whole, Trade, Normal, Private Chat are all bannable..

1st Offense = 170 hours Banned (1week)
2nd Offense = 340 hours Banned (2weeks)
3rd Offense = Banned forever

(Saying Bad Words to Gm's/Admin's = Banned forever)
(RACISM with bad words to other countries or a group of player will be given a permanent banned)

4. Do not put GM or Admin in any part of your name like [GM] or [ADM]. This will not be tolerated and if you are warned several times and ignored the warning, your account will be permanently banned.

5. Do not put any BAD LEXICON on your name.

1st Offense = 170 hours Banned (1week)
2nd Offense = 340 hours Banned (2weeks)
3rd Offense = Banned forever

6. Items lost in disconnections/server crashes/errors
will not be replaced, under any circumstances.

7. Report any minor or major bugs. Players found to be abusing these bugs will be banned depending on the severity of the case.

8. Scamming or tricking of a certain player dealing with items like (GPs, Race to Race Trade) with or with out evidence will no longer be our GMs responsibility. Items, GPs, Etc, will be no longer refunded or replaced.

9. Supporting cheater\s = permanent ban! If your party knew that cheat happened and still used that "cool" situation for your own amusement then the rest of the party will be permanently banned!

10. Selling ITEMS/ACCOUNT on RTM(Real Time MONEY) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
When you got banned

Hi guys, i would like to aswer to all those player who keep PMing me all the day, everyday, asking me to be unbanned, but even to those who just reading this thread.

I rly cant understand those who know the rules, do something again those and then come here asking to be unbanned.

All kind, dupers, FHrs, SHrs, those who used bad words, racists and all other kind of "outlaws"

@ Dupers/dupe owner - NO, i cant delete your duped items and give your account back and not even those legally upgraded items. You did dupe, well, you deserve a perma ban. This mean you lost everything reguarding your account!

@ FHrs/SHrs/buggers/glitcher/all cheaters - NO, i dont belive you will do it anymore, because you are a stupid if you use those cheats, even if we say you cant, so i'm sure you are so stupid to do it again! So stay banned.

@ Bad words users - NO, i dont care you was angry with someone else, next time count till 10 and then stay quite. And also NO, i dont care you said those words to be funny, because NO you was not funny to me, because rules says you cant use bad words, so you deserve a ban.

@ Racists - HELL NO! You are only garbage to me, so even if christ come down to me and tell me to unbann you then NO i wont, overall because i cant, i dont have the permission and even if i had, NO i wont unban you. Keep off from this server.

@ All other who thinking to PM me again to ask to be unbanned - NO, ban is a permanent and irreversable status, if you got banned, you will stay forever.

Whats the solution? ... If you thinking about sending a PM to another GM then, NO, this is not the solution.
Create another account and read the rules before to play.

DOWNLOAD DAN REGISTER : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

COME JOIN WITH US

bogel123

Why did you join in here? : karena saya pingin kenalan ama kakak regi
Jumlah Posting : 2
Your Birthday : ) : 1995-02-27
Age  ( Umur )   : 29
Home   Home   : friendsnet

Back to top Go down

RF ZEUS 2.2.3.2 SEMI CCR Empty Re: RF ZEUS 2.2.3.2 SEMI CCR

Post by maulana48 Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:11 am

up nya kapan nih ? bang

maulana48

Why did you join in here? : dinda
Jumlah Posting : 2
Your Birthday : ) : 1198-03-30
Age  ( Umur )   : 826
Home   Home   : jakarta

Back to top Go down

Post by pheweesat Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:28 pm

cant register me

pheweesat

Why did you join in here? : maen rf
Jumlah Posting : 12
Your Birthday : ) : 1990-03-19
Age  ( Umur )   : 34
Home   Home   : bogor

Back to top Go down

Post by pheweesat Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:28 pm

CSRF state token does not match one provided.

pheweesat

Why did you join in here? : maen rf
Jumlah Posting : 12
Your Birthday : ) : 1990-03-19
Age  ( Umur )   : 34
Home   Home   : bogor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: