RF Private Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Regi (653)
[Private Server] HyperRF | The Revolution Begins I_vote_lcap[Private Server] HyperRF | The Revolution Begins I_voting_bar[Private Server] HyperRF | The Revolution Begins I_vote_rcap 
sevenfoldism17 (569)
[Private Server] HyperRF | The Revolution Begins I_vote_lcap[Private Server] HyperRF | The Revolution Begins I_voting_bar[Private Server] HyperRF | The Revolution Begins I_vote_rcap 
RF.DG (540)
KSS (490)
Chenova (488)
meylan (484)
[PS]Revandy (469)
ojan (400)
McMonk (386)
Armand (361)

Advertisement
Valery

- Vote for us.

RF Online

[Private Server] HyperRF | The Revolution Begins

Go down

[Private Server] HyperRF | The Revolution Begins Empty [Private Server] HyperRF | The Revolution Begins

Post by apri4425 Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Server Status

Yes, We are open this Semi PVP server for you!
HypeRF Custom Modified Semi PVP Server

WebSite: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Register ID : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[color="DarkGreen"] jangan lupa gabung di forum kami gan untuk update & event
di mari gan [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Server Specification Review
Custom Modified Server :

Latest Patch
Latest Patch:

Latest Event
Latest Event:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Copas Kaskus Nya Gan)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

apri4425

Why did you join in here? : i like this
Jumlah Posting : 15
Your Birthday : ) : 1994-04-04
Age  ( Umur )   : 30
Home   Home   : jl.fatmaraga

Back to top Go down

[Private Server] HyperRF | The Revolution Begins Empty Re: [Private Server] HyperRF | The Revolution Begins

Post by apri4425 Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Semoga saya tidak melanggar aturan ya kk admin yang baik hati. klo melanggar, mohon permohonan maaf nya. masih newbie. kasih pencerahan lebih lanjut untuk cara memperbaiki kesalahan post terdahulu.

apri4425

Back to top Go down

[Private Server] HyperRF | The Revolution Begins Empty Re: [Private Server] HyperRF | The Revolution Begins

Post by apri4425 Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:20 pm

Ramaikan gan, buat yang kg tahan ama pacth nya. Ada order DVD gratis. Hubungi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

apri4425

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down