RF Private Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Regi (653)
RF Kaskus Episode : The Brotherhood Of Steel 2.2.3.2  I_vote_lcapRF Kaskus Episode : The Brotherhood Of Steel 2.2.3.2  I_voting_barRF Kaskus Episode : The Brotherhood Of Steel 2.2.3.2  I_vote_rcap 
sevenfoldism17 (569)
RF Kaskus Episode : The Brotherhood Of Steel 2.2.3.2  I_vote_lcapRF Kaskus Episode : The Brotherhood Of Steel 2.2.3.2  I_voting_barRF Kaskus Episode : The Brotherhood Of Steel 2.2.3.2  I_vote_rcap 
RF.DG (540)
KSS (490)
Chenova (488)
meylan (484)
[PS]Revandy (469)
ojan (400)
McMonk (386)
Armand (361)

Advertisement
Valery

- Vote for us.

RF Online

RF Kaskus Episode : The Brotherhood Of Steel 2.2.3.2

2 posters

Go down

RF Kaskus Episode : The Brotherhood Of Steel 2.2.3.2  Empty RF Kaskus Episode : The Brotherhood Of Steel 2.2.3.2

Post by Abraz Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:11 pm

RF Kaskus Episode : The Brotherhood Of Steel 2.2.3.2

INFO Server

[K] Informasi Server [K]
[K] Top Level : 66 [K]
[K] Exp rate : 25x [K]
[K] Mining rate : 50x [K]
[K] Drop rate : 20x [K]
[K] Animus Exp rate : 500x [K]
[K] PT Skill & Force Normal [K]
[K] Mail & Auction Enabled [K]
[K] Kenapa Harus Join Sama Kami [K]
[K] Balance server dengan minimum modifikasi [K]
[K] Friendly & Experience Staff [K]
[K] Tidak ada Armor & Weapon Donasi membuat server lebih balance. [K]
[K] Modifikasi Quest 50 & 56 dengan pengurangan jumlah monster. [K]
[K] Tidak ada Relic, Ancient, Elven & PVP Weapon drop dari momon. [K]
[K] Relic Weapon didapat dari Battle Dungeon DarkHole [K]
[K] Gamecp dengan fitur ticket support [K]
[K] Talic didapat dari ore yang hanya bisa didapatkan dari mining. [K]
[K] Site Vote tiap 1 x 12jam [K]

Forum : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WEB : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Game CP : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

RAMAIKAN BELLATO HORAS!!!

jeko jeko

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Abraz
Abraz

Why did you join in here? : Iseng
Jumlah Posting : 17
Your Birthday : ) : 1996-11-27
Age  ( Umur )   : 27
Home   Home   : Jakarta

Back to top Go down

RF Kaskus Episode : The Brotherhood Of Steel 2.2.3.2  Empty Re: RF Kaskus Episode : The Brotherhood Of Steel 2.2.3.2

Post by katetokato Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:52 pm

OB kapan gan?
katetokato
katetokato

Why did you join in here? : nyari info ttg rf ps
Jumlah Posting : 12
Your Birthday : ) : 1994-07-04
Age  ( Umur )   : 30
Home   Home   : Jakarta

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum