RF Private Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Regi (653)
RF AMAZONE : Revenge of The Fallen 2.2.3 I_vote_lcapRF AMAZONE : Revenge of The Fallen 2.2.3 I_voting_barRF AMAZONE : Revenge of The Fallen 2.2.3 I_vote_rcap 
sevenfoldism17 (569)
RF AMAZONE : Revenge of The Fallen 2.2.3 I_vote_lcapRF AMAZONE : Revenge of The Fallen 2.2.3 I_voting_barRF AMAZONE : Revenge of The Fallen 2.2.3 I_vote_rcap 
RF.DG (540)
KSS (490)
Chenova (488)
meylan (484)
[PS]Revandy (469)
ojan (400)
McMonk (386)
Armand (361)

Advertisement
Valery

- Vote for us.

RF Online

RF AMAZONE : Revenge of The Fallen 2.2.3

3 posters

Go down

RF AMAZONE : Revenge of The Fallen 2.2.3 Empty RF AMAZONE : Revenge of The Fallen 2.2.3

Post by Anomali Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:12 pm

Hello Momod, Admin and all friends, we want to share new RF Amazone Private Server
Lets join and feel the true adventure in RF Amazone Private Server and make Your race to be the best than the other race. Youll sense different feel and new Features in RF Amazone that Raise Your Adventure Spirit.

Server Spesification
* Top Level 66 *
* exp rate 30x *
* Animus exp rate 2500x *
* Drop rate 20x *
* Mining Rate 50x *
* loot item Speed 100ms *
* PT skill/force gm *
* cash shop *
* auction hall *

the Awakening Quest is Open
Quest open lvl 50 and 55 with a little modification

New NPC ether
* items to create armor DA/ armor Special *
* items to Create Ele Special *

Game cp
* cote gamecp max 140 every day *

Anomali

Why did you join in here? : promosi
Jumlah Posting : 3
Your Birthday : ) : 1980-05-19
Age  ( Umur )   : 44
Home   Home   : jl. soekarno hatta no. 14 Padang panjang

Back to top Go down

RF AMAZONE : Revenge of The Fallen 2.2.3 Empty Re: RF AMAZONE : Revenge of The Fallen 2.2.3

Post by NikeMaretha Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:07 pm

udh up blom ?
web sm grupny mana kak?
NikeMaretha
NikeMaretha

Why did you join in here? : nothing
Jumlah Posting : 3
Your Birthday : ) : 1993-02-01
Age  ( Umur )   : 31
Home   Home   : palembang

Back to top Go down

RF AMAZONE : Revenge of The Fallen 2.2.3 Empty Re: RF AMAZONE : Revenge of The Fallen 2.2.3

Post by Khieza Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:29 am

Anomali wrote:
Hello Momod, Admin and all friends, we want to share new RF Amazone Private Server
Lets join and feel the true adventure in RF Amazone Private Server and make Your race to be the best than the other race. Youll sense different feel and new Features in RF Amazone that Raise Your Adventure Spirit.

Server Spesification
* Top Level 66 *
* exp rate 30x *
* Animus exp rate 2500x *
* Drop rate 20x *
* Mining Rate 50x *
* loot item Speed 100ms *
* PT skill/force gm *
* cash shop *
* auction hall *

the Awakening Quest is Open
Quest open lvl 50 and 55 with a little modification

New NPC ether
* items to create armor DA/ armor Special *
* items to Create Ele Special *

Game cp
* cote gamecp max 140 every day *

buat lagi thread yg kumplit
ikut sertakan grup FB, Website , Forum dll.
Khieza
Khieza

Why did you join in here? : Sharing semua tentang RF dan game online lainya
Jumlah Posting : 271
Your Birthday : ) : 1996-06-10
Age  ( Umur )   : 28
Home   Home   : JL.Rancabentang RT.02 RW 26 Kec.Cibeureum Kel.Cimahi Selatan _BANDUNG_

http://bobbyrinaldy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down