RF Private Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Regi (653)
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas I_vote_lcapFear and Loathing in Las Vegas I_voting_barFear and Loathing in Las Vegas I_vote_rcap 
sevenfoldism17 (569)
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas I_vote_lcapFear and Loathing in Las Vegas I_voting_barFear and Loathing in Las Vegas I_vote_rcap 
RF.DG (540)
KSS (490)
Chenova (488)
meylan (484)
[PS]Revandy (469)
ojan (400)
McMonk (386)
Armand (361)

Advertisement
Valery

- Vote for us.

RF Online

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Go down

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas Empty Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Post by krocoteam Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:55 am

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas Newbfl

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
【Band Member】
Shout Vocal & Keyboard : Minami
Shout Vocal/Clean Vocal & Programmer : So
Guitar 1 : Taiki
Guitar 2 : Sxun
Bass : Mashu
Drums : Tomonori

【Biography】

Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas is a post-hardcore band with elements of electronica. The band was originally formed in the summer of 2008 by the former members of Ending for a Start and Blank Time.

The band mainly plays heavy music with both high&low shouts, but unlike typical metal sounds, we have blended electronic beats and clean singing to our brutal tunes.

The audacious and unique fusion of heavy music and various electronic sounds produced by the keyboard had facinated many audiences.

Spending times searching for a clean vocalist, So (ex. Bombreligion), had joining our band in the spring of 2009 as our 6th member

The members Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas is still young with an avg. age of 19.6 years old, and as a band, we aren’t as yet experienced, but we are willing to have many people listen to our songs and hope to compete with other great bands!!

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - Jump Around

krocoteam

Jumlah Posting : 1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum